LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Thursday, August 04, 2005

choclate cake ... happy...

the tests confirm it... i'm paranoid. dr. says it's something to do with the way i was raised as a kid. so much for love and affection from my parents... they've turned me into a psycho. do you also not trust anyone? those voices in my head are telling me that everyone is out ot get me/ why are they doing this? i haven't hurt anyone. i keep my mouth shut in class becaus i get shot down everytime i speak. not speak. i get shot down before the sound comes out of my mouth. help.

if you're like me, see below...

http://www.thisisacryforhelp.com/killerquiz.htm

hopefully this will answer all your questions and provide some direction in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home