LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005



tuesday: shitday. had 1 hr assembly. listened to nevermind all through. feel like complete shit today, timing's all off, coffee effect starting to fade. had psychology this morning: fell asleep. got catering this afternoon, probably doing theory, boring. no interesting people in catering. teacher has favourites, she's a piece of shit as well.

somedays are just so not worth being around for. the only reason i come to school is because i am forced to so mother can get my bloody ausstudy allowance, that $700 a week that would otherwise be getting me thoough schooling.

I FUCKING HATE HAPPY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what i discovered today, that all my social problems could have been fixed in kindergarden through a simple series of operant conditioning exercised. but because my parents are so fucking paranoid about what counsellors and 'psychology' may do to me, they left it and now i'm all the worse for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home