LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

24th of May 2006

Today's been an odd sort of day. I went to bed last night at about ohhh 10pm, but didn't fall asleep until about 3. i woke up again at 4 because the cat had been shut into the lounge room and was hammering on the door. so at 4am i let her out, and she came into my room and promptly shoved me onto the edge of the bed. i don't know how she does it, but the cat always seems to end up with the middle of the mattress. i went back to sleep after that, and slept until 6.30am, when i was awoken by my stereo going off, blaring a live version of Cold Chisels 'My turn to cry', originally off the 'east' album. why? i have absolutely no idea. i thought, bugger it, i ain't goin' back to sleep, so i got up, had a shower, but stayed in too long to make my desired bus. so i missed the 7:20am bus i was intending to catch, instead catching the 7:50 to hobart. problem with that bus is that any minor traffic delays cause me to be late for my 9am lecture. i was late in the end, because the road had iced up during the night, and was subsequently closed. so i arrived at uni at about 9:15, didn't go to my philosophy lecture, and because i hadn't done the required work, decided not to go to two tutorials either.

so i'm sitting here, it's 12:16pm and i'm bored shitless. apart from this window, there's a google image window open, i was looking for images of ace frehley and kiss for this page. there is korea.area00.com/newbie open, and livewire.com is open as well. i was chatting to someone on there, but i asked her what she'd done today and she didn't bother replying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home