LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I look at you and my blood boils hot, I feel my temperature riseI want it all, give me what you got, theres hunger in your eyesIm getting closer, baby hear me breatheYou know the way to give me what I needJust let me love you and youll never leaveChorus:Feel my heat takin you higher, burn with me, heavens on firePaint the sky with desire, angel fly, heavens on fireI got a fever ragin in my heart, you make me shiver and shakeBaby dont stop, take it to the top, eat it like a piece of cakeYoure comin closer, I can hear you breatheYou drive me crazy when you start to teaseYou could bring the devil to his kneesChorusOho heavens on fire, oho heavens on fire, ohoIm getting closer, baby hear me breatheYou know the way to give me what I needJust let me love you and youll never leaveChorus repeats out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home