LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

bored shitless and tired and pathetic and drunk too much. stayed in friday night. stayed in saturday night but sat in my room with the tv on playing guitar and downing udl's. if recycled in south australia i'd make a bit over a dollar. discovered that if i plug my guitar into the stereo system only 2 of the 3 picksup work, but thats ok cause it gives me an excuse to replace one with a humbucker. currently listening to guns n' roses. posted another song lyrics on http://haggaisongwriter.blogspot.com thats just what i had written down on paper in my bag. i think it came just off the top of my head in the radio studio the other day. there was no one in the building so i just started singin' into the (turned off) microphone and thats what came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home