LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I don't know whether anyone else does this when playing, but i noticed the other day that when i play guitar i rock back and forth (regardless of whether i'm sitting or standing) and it looks really bizarre, especially since i'm playing great and should be concentrating on what i'm doing, instead of looking out the window. Is it a sign of insanity? look at footage of hitler at the '38 olympics and he's doing exactly the same thing, looking around and rocking back and forth (he couldn't play blues guitar though, i don't think). I did have some videos posted on youtube of me playing but the 'bring it on home' video screwed up and the other one i had the camera on my knee pointing at my hands but i kept my head down looking at my right hand wondering what i'm doing and it looks realyl crap, and i thought the riff i started with was original but later figured out it was actually queen's stone cold crazy, so i was a bit disappointed there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home