LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Thursday, September 01, 2005

in my head

shadows

don't mind me
i'm just a ghost
you don't notice things
you cannot see

i'm invisible to all
except for a very few
like other dead people
i see you too
forget this
what am i talking about
you can't even hear me
can't hear me scream

i think you need help
get whatever you need
go running around
just don't come running to me

i'm invisible
you can't see me
even if i needed help
you wouldn't be there

you wouldn't be there
not for a ghost
not for a shadow
not for me

it's not your fault
that you're ignorant
pig headed bitch
like a sow on heat

the world is spinning round & round
i think it's time to end
round & round & round we go
i think the time is now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home