LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

something going on + more

some strange things are happening over there in colcord at the moment. Jess moved out of home then moved back in and there are other things going on that i have no idea about, and if i don't know about i can't help or fix the problems. yeah, they're crazy crazy crazy crazy nights. if life is a radio turn up to 10. i look at you and my blood boils hot, i feel it start to rise. strange things goin' on hell i could write something about that but i haven't a clue whats going on, like i said. completely apathetic as to everything. msn'd with cynthia the other day and we talked for ages about everything. Jess i'm sorry if you think i've gone behind your back but i haven't and i've only been trying to do good. :) Ok i'll call on sunday 11am my time which is saturday night your time and we can discuss it then. if you want me to be able to help at all you have to explain what's going on.

notice all the changes that have gone on my page recently? I've actually got a heading banner now, but i can't figure out where in the script it needs to go to get it up in the heading spot. I've also just finished taking all the videos and moving them from the posts to under where the links are. it's like a greatest hits of rock n' roll and metal. i got a fever aching in my heart, you make me shiver and shake. eat it like a piece of cake. always interesting to throw in a line from whatever song i'm listening to.

Jess, please don't be upset with me. i'm not upset with you despite what you might think. i can't stand everything much longer. so much noise and fuzz around me is just blurring all that i thought i knew about you me and the world. I still love you, remember it, and please smile

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey goober, i got your letter... kinda threw me for a loop with the hair... i was reading it in class and ended up making a discussion about it... you should feel loved... we're(you and I) okay, i was just confused about you emailin cindy and i didn't know what you two were sayin... i don't mind you talin to her, its just kinda weird to me, i mean i don't even know why your talkin to her... i know you want to be okay with them, and you are now, and if she emails you its nice to respond to her but why keep up a continuous conversation? idk... i don't hate her... she and i have problems every now and then and their my fault... i know it. i'm not mad at you, just got aggravated and confused. hopefully i'll be home saturday... depends on if we get the house this week or not... i'll let you know... i'm better now, and you still make me happy. love ya, Jess

4:16 am, September 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home