LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Thursday, December 21, 2006

You've always been told throughout school to just do your best. Well what happens in life if your best is not good enough? should i just go fuck myself up because my best can't compete with any of the other fuckers around here? Because i'll never be the best i may as well go crawl up in a corner and die, that'll show all those people who've laughed in my face and kicked my when i was down. i've onyl got one decent friend left. it doesn't fucking help that one of the few people i thought i had as a friend turned out to just be using me as her play thing and summer light entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home