LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Monday, March 19, 2007

Big scary things are happening

ok so in 2007 so far my grandfather has died, i was very very close to him and he was more of a father to me than my real father, and the motherfucker who called himself my dad finally moved out, or was kicked out. he blew his chance. i've started drinking a hell of a lot recently, so much so that i usually have 3 or 4 glasses of wine when i get home of an evening plus a few before breakfast. meagan introduced me to the delights of the cocktail party on saturday so now we're in the process of planning a decent one. maybe with some hot tub involved? who knows. anyway, so i'm an alcoholic. great. fucking great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home