LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

going down to blackdown

i can see now way out of my current blackness. everywhere i look around i see people smiling and happy - everyone seems to be happy and perfect except for me. my parents were fighting again last night keeping me awake. something to do with the fact that dad just racked up another massive bill and mum has to pay all of it cause she has power of attorney over all the money and is the chief money bringeriner. i fucking hate the fucker who refuses to work, lives in his stinking shithole of a room, lives off mothers money and only has contact with her when she cooks his food. they were screaming last night again mainly cause there isn't much food left in the house since the mortgage went up. makes me realise just how lucky i am to eat once a day rather than the grazing you fat fuckers do. i don't see any way out of this unless i make my permenant exit from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home