LiveWire Teen Forums LiveWire Teen Forums Temple of the Screaming Electron Website Get Plugged in at ACDC.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday 17th September 2006.

Mood right now is pathetic, down, shitty, agrivated. Still have my migrane from a few days ago. Feel like absolute shit. Had the house to myself for last few days. Nothing much happened cause i'm such a piece of shit i don't know how to enjoy myself. I want to die right now. There is nothing left for me to hang around for, i'll write a long letter so if my ship does sail past they'll find it and realise they were too late and kill themselves as well. Listening to guns n' roses and metallica again. Learnt fade to black today, so i can put all my misery into playing instead of puking it out on here. there's something seriously wrong and theres no one able to save me now. I'll curl up and die, once i'm alone again. Then maybe i can jam with some decent musicians, like bon and john lennon and freddie. cause the ones down here suck. oh, and happy birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home